Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ava Update

With only 4 days left until we meet together in Nashville, we got some new pictures of Ava. We can't help ourselves...we have to post them! What a neat family, and a beautiful young lady!



Daddy doesn't know that I'm already considering what to buy on our next shopping trip.
If I could just get that right arm out of the way!!
Wow! This is fun!!
My mommy and I are really great together!
I'm such a ham! I can't help it if I'm so beautiful... Sigh..


Mommy and Daddy took me to Lake Oswego last weekend to a friend's house. I didn't like the water much, but I liked being held!
Daddy went tubing. He was really good at it.
I hope he didn't hurt himself... Isn't he supposed to be facing this way??

Gotta go now. It's time for my nap.
Posted by Picasa