I let my Mommy and Daddy send some pictures out of me last night. I know how much Mom-mom and Poppa like to get my pictures.
I skyped with them over the weekend. I hear that Joseph, Hannah and Campbell did, too. (I also hear that Joseph was a really busy guy! He surprised his parents by counting to 10 the other day. But he wouldn't do it for Mom-mom and Poppa.)
My middle name is Lee. I am named after my great uncle Lee, Mom-mom's brother. Uncle Lee passed away of cancer before I was born. My Mom-mom promises to tell me about what a wonderful man he was.
I love my Daddy' smile!
We are so cool, my Mommy and I! I am really concentrating on my Baby Beethoven.
Daddy lets me listen to music, too. Someday, he will let me listen to his favorite music.
Here I am practicing my tummy time. At least they let me look at a pretty girl.

